Refrigeration Preventative Maintenance Program
- All Compressors receive a general inspection and routine service every 6 months
- Suction Accumulators, Receivers, Evaporators and System Piping are inspected every 6 months
- Each Reciprocating Compressor receives a complete top end inspection every 24 months
- All Evaporative Condensers receive a general inspection and routine service every 6 months
Features and Service
- A Formal Report outlining work performed during service visit, condition of equipment and work schedule for future visits is presented to Customer after each service call.
- A Complete Log of all service activity, replacements parts and future scheduling is maintained by Synergy Refrigeration, Inc. and provided to the customer.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service Response—A qualified Synergy Refrigeration Technician will be on site within 24 hours to correct mechanical failures which have the potential of limiting plant production output.
- 90-Day Parts and Labor Warranty– All compressor mechanical repair are fully warranted for a period of 90 days against mechanical failure. Warranty covers the cost of repair, parts labor and travel expenses.
ANNUAL COMPRESSOR PM SERVICE
- MOTOR ALIGNMENT
- END PLAY MEASUREMENTS
- INSTRUMENT CALIBRATION
- OIL PUMP AND SUCTION SCREEN CLEANING